Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bad Blogger

Ugh, I'm horrible at this thing.  Actually, I'm just horrible at balancing life.  I feel like I have so many things that I've wanted to write about on here, (you guys never even got a follow-up about the Coaches vs. Cancer game!), but I've been totally consumed with trying to get schoolwork done.  I feel guilty doing anything but that in the days I'm not in the hospital.  Therefore, the blog has fell by wayside...


Anyway, I just quickly wanted to stop by and let you know that I haven't forgotten about updating.  Health-wise I'm feeling okay this week.  I do notice that I've been a little bit more tired than other weeks after coming home from the hospital.  This may be because I got a lot more sick after chemo this time around.  Other than that though, no other news to report.  


I'm going to try and get back on here later tonight to fill everyone in on that basketball game!  In the meantime, here is a picture of my pretty friend Jennifer who attended the fundraising event with her trusty pillow :) Love you, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment