Friday, February 25, 2011

Coaches vs. Cancer Game: Part 1


Hi All!

The Coaches vs. Cancer game at Bangor High School that was held on February 8th was a total success! Between raffles, a 3-point shooting contest and $1 for every ticket sold, $900 was raised in total for the “Footprints in the Sand” Relay for Life team!  The fundraising event was held in my honor of me and I was so grateful for all of the people that made it to the game to support the cause!
 

Here's a good chunk of my "fan section" that was in attendance:

My dad, uncle, grandfather, Andrew, James and Shaun participated in the 3-point shooting contest, which my dad ended up winning. Don’t be too impressed though – he only needed to make 2 baskets to win J




This is the team at halftime. They ended up winning their game that night and are actually playing in their second round of Districts tonight (Friday the 25th). Good luck girls!
These are some of my ex-fellow teammates who were at the game (minus Elaine! She was there too and should clearly be photo-shopped into this photo except I don’t know how to do that…)
 Other delicious pics from the night:
THANK YOU again to everyone who was able to attend this awesome event!



No comments:

Post a Comment