Friday, March 25, 2011

Doctor Appointment 3/24/11 News

Hi All!


I just wanted to quickly write a post about my appointment yesterday since everyone has been asking.  I wish I could go into more detail at this time, but Alison, (one of my very best friends) is getting MARRIED tomorrow and so we are very busy today running around and getting ready for that!  Anyway, yesterday went well.  My doctor confirmed that I will not be having any more treatments at this time and I do not need to see him until mid-June.  At that time I will have another MRI done as well as bloodwork for them to monitor my status.  Regular appointments and MRIs will take place every 3 months from there unless something new/abnormal shows up on an MRI.  So for now I am free to go about my life!   I can resume all of my normal activities whenever I want!  Again, I'll share more later, but just wanted to quickly "stop by" and share the news!  Thank you to everyone for your continued support!  Now off to be a bridesmaid!! WOO HOO!! Congrats Al & Vincent!

1 comment: